Six Directions Indigenous School
- Six Directions Indigenous School's student population of 49 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
- Six Directions Indigenous School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Six Directions Indigenous School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Cruces New America School - Las Cruces Grades: 9-12 | 314 students
207 S Main St
Las Cruces, NM 88001
(575)527-9085 0.5 9-12 314
- Gallup Uplift Community School Grades: K-8 | 189 students
406 Hwy 564
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)863-4333 1.1 K-8 189
- Church Rock Church Rock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 386 students
43 Challenger Rd
Church Rock, NM 87311
(505)721-1051 7.9 PK-5 386
- Tohatchi Ch'ooshgai Community School Grades: K-8 | 378 students
Po Box 321
Tohatchi, NM 87325
(505)733-2700 9.8 K-8 378
- Gallup Bread Springs Day School Grades: K-3 | 117 students
P.o. Box 1117
Gallup, NM 87305
(505)778-5665 10.1 K-3 117
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.