Stagecoach Elementary School

  • Stagecoach Elementary School serves 494 students in grades Kindergarten-4.
  • The percentage of students achieving proficiency in Math is 70% (which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 44%) for the 2015-16 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in Reading/Language Arts is 53% (which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 48%) for the 2015-16 school year.
  • Stagecoach Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in Arkansas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2015-16 school year.
  • The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is higher than the Arkansas state level of 14:1.
  • Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 40%.

Top Placements

Stagecoach Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:

School Overview

  • Stagecoach Elementary School's student population of 494 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
  • The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Grades OfferedGrades Kindergarten-4
Total Students494 students
Total Classroom Teachers33 teachers
This chart display the total teachers of Stagecoach Elementary School by year, with the latest 2015-16 school year data.

School Comparison

  • Stagecoach Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 999 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
  • The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
  • The diversity score of Stagecoach Elementary School is 0.12, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.33. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year DataThis SchoolState Level (AR)
Overall School Rank#145 out of 999 schools
(Top 20%)
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
70%
44%
Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
53%
48%
Student : Teacher Ratio15:114:1
Hispanic
4%
13%
Black
2%
21%
White
94%
60%
This chart display the percentage of White students in Stagecoach Elementary School and the percentage of White public school students in Arkansas by year, with the latest 2015-16 school year data.
Diversity Score0.120.33
Eligible for Free Lunch
27%
56%
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
8%
8%
School Statewide TestingView Education Department Test Scores
School District NameCabot School District
Source: 2015-2016 (latest school year available) NCES, AR Dept. of Education

Nearby Public Schools

Show me:

School Reviews

Review Stagecoach Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:

  • Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
  • Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities

I am a:

Name or Alias:

Your review:

Rate this school:
Recent Articles
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.