Sterling Park Elementary School
- Sterling Park Elementary School's student population of 816 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||816 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sterling Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#894 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seminole School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casselberry South Seminole Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1140 students
101 S Winter Park Dr
Casselberry, FL 32707
(407)746-1350 1.2 6-8 1140
- Casselberry Red Bug Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 846 students
4000 Red Bug Lake Rd
Casselberry, FL 32707
(407)746-8350 1.5 PK-5 846
Great school, very open to parent involvement. We are three for three on great teachers at this school.
- Posted by Parent - mungo
This school is AMAZING! I am currently looking for a home in this area so I can get my child back in this school. Very professional staff. Ms. Hughes is the nicest teacher and she truely cares about her "kids". Ms. Stowell however is not such a good teacher and she should be let go. She sticks to an older more forseful way of teaching.
- Posted by Parent - Jenna
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.