Strong Elementary School
- Strong Elementary School's student population of 185 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2005)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Strong Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#140 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 58/msad 58 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Strong Mt Abram Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 235 students
1513 Salem Road
Strong, ME 04983
(207)776-2528 6.5 9-12 235
- Phillips Phillips Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
1401 Rangeley Road
Phillips, ME 04966
(207)874-8205 6.9 PK-8 138
- Kingfield Kingfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
102 Salem Road
Kingfield, ME 04947
(207)265-4132 9.9 PK-8 142
- Farmington Cascade Brook School Grades: 3-5 | 321 students
162 Learning Ln
Farmington, ME 04938
(207)778-4821 10.6 3-5 321
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.