Structural Alternative Confinement School
Structural Alternative Confinement School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Structural Alternative Confinement School's student population of 20 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Structural Alternative Confinement School is ranked within the top 1% of all 0 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2013-14 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Educational Service District 101 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Structural Alternative Confinement School is Spokane Juvenile Detention School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Spokane Juvenile Detention School Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
1208 Mallen St.
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)447-2451 0.0 6-12 31
- Spokane Spokane County Jail Grades: 9-12
Public Safety Building, 1100 W
Spokane, WA 99260
(509)477-2451 0.1 9-12 n/a
- Spokane Spokane Regional Health District Grades: PK | 238 students
1101 W. College Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
(509)354-7309 0.2 PK 238
- Spokane Bryant Center Grades: PK-12 | 300 students
N 910 Ash St
Spokane, WA 99201
(509)354-7810 0.3 PK-12 300
- Spokane Eagle Peak At Pratt Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
6903 E 4th Ave
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)354-7100 0.4 3-12 80
Nearby Homes for Sale
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.
For far too long the American public school system has failed to address “out-of-school” factors like poverty and their impact on what happens in the classroom. As the nation continues to become increasingly diverse, many schools are adopting comprehensive approaches to education that account for the unique needs of students so that each child is prepared for their future and not just for a year-end test.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.