Erath Excels Academy Inc School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Erath Excels Academy Inc School District serving 136 students in Stephenville, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 54% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Erath Excels Academy Inc School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Erath Excels Academy Inc School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||136 students|
|# of Teachers||14 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||85 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||51 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||68 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||63 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||29|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Erath Excels Academy Inc School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 60-79% has increased from 50-59% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,023 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has grown by 22% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,139 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has grown by 22% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,023||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$9,139||$11,097|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.