Fort Elliott CISD School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Fort Elliott CISD School District, serving 135 students.
- Public preschool in Fort Elliott CISD School District have an average math proficiency score of 67% (versus the Texas public pre school average of 51%), and reading proficiency score of 57% (versus the 47% statewide average). This district's average pre school ranking is in the top 10% of public pre schools in Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas public preschool average of 74% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the Texas public preschool average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Fort Elliott CISD School District|
|School District Phone Number||(806) 375-2454|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|# of Schools||1 School||3,939 Schools|
|# of Students||135 Students||2,131,715 Students|
|# of Teachers||18 Teachers||138,235 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
- Fort Elliott CISD School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 892 school districts in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||8,105 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||84,057 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||14 Students||1,168,959 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||264,397 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||116 Students||551,458 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||3,256 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 Students||51,483 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8||254,767|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||12||310,726|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||12||311,881|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||10||307,951|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13||308,644|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11||304,387|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6||261,639|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6||31,738|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||7||9,280|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11||8,437|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||7||6,026|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||10||5,607|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11||5,208|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||11||5,424|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $107,118 is higher than the state average of $10,361. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $131,162 is higher than the state average of $10,700. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$18 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$107,118||$10,361|
|Spending / Student||$131,162||$10,700|
Fort Elliott CISD School District Public Preschools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Fort Elliott School 501 E Wilson
Briscoe, TX 79011
Grades: PK-12 | 135 students
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.