Treetops International School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Treetops International School District serving 415 students in Euless, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Treetops International School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||415 students|
|# of Teachers||32 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||172 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||243 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||19 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||76 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||58 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||223 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||34 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||42|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||8|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Treetops International School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,454 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,503 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,454||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$5,503||$11,097|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.