Whitharral Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Whitharral Isd School District serving 176 students in Whitharral, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Whitharral Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Whitharral Whitharral School201 2nd St
Whitharral, TX 79380
Grades: K-12 | 176 students
|School District Name||Whitharral Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||176 students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||98 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||78 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||73 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||96 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Whitharral Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,617 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,130 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,617||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$11,130||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.