- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 438 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 35%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Btm 50% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 41% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Gilbert School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of The Gilbert School?
How many students attend The Gilbert School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of The Gilbert School?
What grades does The Gilbert School offer ?
What school district is The Gilbert School part of?
Review The Gilbert School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities