Warren Elementary School serves 60 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Warren Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Connecticut for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 60-69% (which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 39%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 60-69% (which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 51%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the Connecticut state level of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 51% (majority Hispanic).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Warren Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
Most improved public schools
Warren Elementary School's student population of 60 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Warren Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 940 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Warren Elementary School is 0.19, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.66. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (CT)
Overall Testing Rank
#207 out of 940 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Warren Elementary School's ranking?
Warren Elementary School is ranked #207 out of 940 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in Connecticut.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 60-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Warren Elementary School?
60 students attend Warren Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Warren Elementary School students are White, 6% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Warren Elementary School?
Warren Elementary School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Warren Elementary School offer ?
Warren Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Warren Elementary School part of?
Warren Elementary School is part of Regional School District 06.
Review Warren Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
The Link between Music and a Child’s Math Abilities
Learn about the influence of music on a child’s cognitive mathematical abilities.
August 04, 2023Preparing for a Successful 'Back to School'
A one-stop guide for parents navigating the 'back to school' season, providing practical and effective strategies tailored to every grade level - from pre-K to high school.
July 25, 2023The Evolving Role of Interim Assessments
Explore the often-overlooked tool in K-12 education - interim assessments. Understand what they are, their importance, and how they can enhance your child's learning experience. Dive into real-world case studies and find out how technology is changing the game. This informative, parent-friendly article aims to shed light on the value of these assessments in today's educational landscape.