Warren Elementary School
Warren Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Warren Elementary School's student population of 67 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#155 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Regional School District 06 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Warren Elementary School is Wamogo Regional High School (6.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent Kent Center School Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
9 Judd Street
Kent, CT 06757
(860) 927-3537 7.0 PK-8 225
- Washington Depot Washington Primary School Grades: PK-5 | 147 students
11 School St.
Washington Depot, CT 06794
(860) 868-7331 7.2 PK-5 147
- Litchfield Litchfield Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 186 students
35 Plumb Hill Road
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860) 567-7520 7.3 4-6 186
- Litchfield Litchfield Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 146 students
14 Plumb Hill Road
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860) 567-7540 7.3 7-8 146
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.