Warren Elementary School
- Warren Elementary School's student population of 82 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#232 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT 06 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent Kent Center School Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
9 Judd St.
Kent, CT 06757
(860)927-3537 7.0 PK-8 235
- Washington Depot Washington Primary School Grades: PK-5 | 165 students
11 School St.
Washington Depot, CT 06794
(860)868-7331 7.2 PK-5 165
- Litchfield Litchfield Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 188 students
35 Plumb Hill
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860)567-7520 7.3 4-6 188
- Litchfield Litchfield Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 160 students
14 Plumb Hill Road
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860)567-7540 7.3 7-8 160
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.