- Grades: 4-6
- Enrollment: 189 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Litchfield Intermediate School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Litchfield Intermediate School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Litchfield Intermediate School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Litchfield Intermediate School?
What grades does Litchfield Intermediate School offer ?
What school district is Litchfield Intermediate School part of?
Review Litchfield Intermediate School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities