Bethlehem Elementary School
- Bethlehem Elementary School's student population of 254 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bethlehem Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#374 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Regional 14 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morris James Morris School Grades: PK-6 | 148 students
10 East St.
Morris, CT 06763
(860)567-7420 3.1 PK-6 148
- Watertown Fletcher W. Judson School Grades: 3-5 | 298 students
124 Hamilton Lane
Watertown, CT 06795
(860)945-4850 4.5 3-5 298
- Woodbury Nonnewaug High School Grades: 9-12 | 722 students
5 Minortown Rd.
Woodbury, CT 06798
(203)263-2186 5.7 9-12 722
- Thomaston Black Rock School Grades: PK-3 | 262 students
57 Branch Rd.
Thomaston, CT 06787
(860)283-3040 5.8 PK-3 262
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.