- The Stables's student population of 57 students has grown by 90% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The Stables's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#917 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Graduation Rate (15-16)||<50%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Uk Early Childhood Lab Grades: PK | 9 students
Room 12 Erikson Hall
Lexington, KY 40506
(859)257-7732 0.8 PK 9
- Lexington Cassidy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 732 students
1125 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)381-3018 0.9 K-5 732
- Lexington Fayette County Preschool Grades: PK | 74 students
165 Springhill Dr
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)381-4105 1.0 PK 74
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.