Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School
- The student population of 509 students has grown by 23% over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.60 is more than the state average of 0.40. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Howard County School District's student population of 53,162 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,838 is higher than the state average of $13,687. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,475 is higher than the state average of $13,479. The district spending/student has grown by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Howard County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||53,162||17,887|
|District Total Revenue||$942 MM||$245 MM|
|District Spending||$923 MM||$241 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,838||$13,687|
|District Spending / Student||$17,475||$13,479|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ellicott City Folly Quarter Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 562 students
13500 Triadelphia Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21042
GlenelgGlenelg High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1261 students
14025 Burnt Woods Rd
Glenelg, MD 21737
DaytonDayton Oaks Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 639 students
4691 Ten Oaks Rd
Dayton, MD 21036
West FriendshipWest Friendship Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 287 students
12500 Frederick Road
West Friendship, MD 21794
GlenwoodGlenwood Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 555 students
2680 Rt 97
Glenwood, MD 21738
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.