- The student population of 509 students has grown by 23% over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.60 is more than the state average of 0.39. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Howard County School District's student population of 53,162 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,954 is higher than the state average of $17,158. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,329 is higher than the state average of $17,002. The district spending/student has grown by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Howard County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||53,162||17,887|
|District Total Revenue||$935 MM||$307 MM|
|District Spending||$902 MM||$304 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,954||$17,158|
|District Spending / Student||$17,329||$17,002|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ellicott City Folly Quarter Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 562 students
13500 Triadelphia Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21042
GlenelgGlenelg High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1261 students
14025 Burnt Woods Rd
Glenelg, MD 21737
DaytonDayton Oaks Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 639 students
4691 Ten Oaks Rd
Dayton, MD 21036
West FriendshipWest Friendship Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 287 students
12500 Frederick Road
West Friendship, MD 21794
GlenwoodGlenwood Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 555 students
2680 Rt 97
Glenwood, MD 21738
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!