Trimble County Middle School
- Trimble County Middle School's student population of 195 students has declined by 37% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 42% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trimble County Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#806 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Trimble County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Trimble County High School Grades: 9-12 | 379 students
1029 Hwy 421n
Bedford, KY 40006
(502)255-7781 0.4 9-12 379
- Milton Milton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 307 students
9245 Hwy 421 N
Milton, KY 40045
(502)268-3322 6.3 PK-6 307
- Campbellsburg Campbellsburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 362 students
270 Cardinal Dr
Campbellsburg, KY 40011
(502)845-8630 8.3 K-5 362
- Carrollton Carroll County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 433 students
408 5th St
Carrollton, KY 41008
(502)732-7080 9.3 6-8 433
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.