Twin Lakes Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 417 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 29%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Twin Lakes Elementary School?
417 students attend Twin Lakes Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
71% of Twin Lakes Elementary School students are White, 15% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Twin Lakes Elementary School?
Twin Lakes Elementary School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Twin Lakes Elementary School offer ?
Twin Lakes Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Twin Lakes Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities