Vilas Undivided High School
Vilas Undivided High School serves 18 students in grades 7-12.
Vilas Undivided High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 35%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the Colorado state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 28% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Colorado state average of 47% (majority Hispanic).
Vilas Undivided High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Vilas Undivided High School's student population of 18 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Vilas Undivided High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,783 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Vilas Undivided High School is 0.41, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.60. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#510 out of 1783 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, CO Dept. of Education
Review Vilas Undivided High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Top 10 Challenges Facing Public School Teachers In 2017
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.
What Are the Top 5 Trends in Elementary School Education?
Education is constantly growing, changing, and evolving. Keep reading to learn about five of the most current trends in elementary education.
Does Your High-Schooler Have Executive Functioning Issues?
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.