Vinland Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 496 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 41:1
- Minority Enrollment: 86%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
23% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 31% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Vinland Elementary School?
496 students attend Vinland Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
59% of Vinland Elementary School students are Hispanic, 14% of students are White, 13% of students are Asian, 7% of students are Black, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Vinland Elementary School?
Vinland Elementary School has a student ration of 41:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Vinland Elementary School offer ?
Vinland Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Vinland Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities