W. W. Stewart Elementary School
- W. W. Stewart Elementary School's student population of 346 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- W. W. Stewart Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#35 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evangeline Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Basile Basile High School Grades: 4-12 | 451 students
2835 2nd Street
Basile, LA 70515
(337)432-5012 0.8 4-12 451
- Elton Elton High School Grades: 6-12 | 253 students
903 Second Street
Elton, LA 70532
(337)584-2991 5.2 6-12 253
- Elton Elton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 267 students
614 Powell Road
Elton, LA 70532
(337)584-2892 5.9 PK-5 267
- Jennings Hathaway High School Grades: PK-12 | 558 students
4040 Pine Island Highway
Jennings, LA 70546
(337)824-4452 9.9 PK-12 558
- Eunice Eunice High School Grades: 9-12 | 642 students
301 South Bobcat Drive
Eunice, LA 70535
(337)457-3011 10.0 9-12 642
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.