Wellwood International Elementary School
- Wellwood International Elementary School's student population of 521 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||521 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wellwood International Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#609 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pikesville Pikesville High School Grades: 9-12 | 837 students
7621 Labyrinth Rd
Pikesville, MD 21208
(410)887-1217 0.4 9-12 837
- Pikesville Pikesville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 965 students
7701 Seven Mile Ln
Pikesville, MD 21208
(410)887-1207 0.7 6-8 965
- Baltimore Northwestern High School Grades: 9-12 | 508 students
6900 Park Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
(410)396-0646 0.9 9-12 508
- Baltimore Summit Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 491 students
6920 Diana Rd
Baltimore, MD 21209
(410)887-1210 0.9 K-5 491
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.