- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 352 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
31% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Wilcoxson School?
352 students attend Wilcoxson School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
47% of Wilcoxson School students are White, 27% of students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wilcoxson School?
Wilcoxson School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Wilcoxson School offer ?
Wilcoxson School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Wilcoxson School part of?
Wilcoxson School is part of Stratford School District.
Review Wilcoxson School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities