J. M. Wright Technical High School
- J. M. Wright Technical High School's student population of 319 students has grown by 120% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 183% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-11|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J. M. Wright Technical High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Connecticut Technical High Sc School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Darien Hindley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 491 students
10 Nearwater Ln.
Darien, CT 06820
(203)655-1323 0.4 K-5 491
- Stamford K. T. Murphy School Grades: PK-5 | 536 students
19 Horton St.
Stamford, CT 06902
(203)977-4516 1.2 PK-5 536
- Stamford Julia A. Stark School Grades: K-5 | 601 students
398 Glenbrook Rd.
Stamford, CT 06906
(203)977-4583 1.4 K-5 601
- Darien Holmes Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
18 Hoyt St.
Darien, CT 06820
(203)353-4371 1.5 K-5 471
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.