Willow Dale Elementary School
Willow Dale Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Willow Dale Elementary School's student population of 849 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||849 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willow Dale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1848 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Centennial SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warminster Log College Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 712 students
730 Norristown Rd
Warminster, PA 18974
(215)441-6075 0.1 6-8 712
- Hatboro Blair Mill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 462 students
109 Bender Road
Hatboro, PA 19040
(215)420-5200 1.9 K-5 462
- Hatboro Crooked Billet Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 286 students
69 Meadowbrook Avenue
Hatboro, PA 19040
(215)420-5300 2.0 K-5 286
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.