Tamanend Middle School
Tamanend Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Tamanend Middle School's student population of 856 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||856 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tamanend Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#559 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Bucks SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warrington Titus Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 630 students
2333 Lower Barness Road
Warrington, PA 18976
(267)893-4500 1.2 K-6 630
- Jamison Jamison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 539 students
2090 Land Rd
Jamison, PA 18929
(267)893-3500 1.7 K-6 539
- Warrington Central Bucks High School-south Grades: 10-12 | 1800 students
1100 Folly Road
Warrington, PA 18976
(267)893-3000 1.9 10-12 1800
- Doylestown Kutz Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 591 students
1950 Turk Road Rd 3
Doylestown, PA 18901
(267)893-3900 2.0 K-6 591
There is an embedded bullying problem at this school and it is disheartening to discover that actually it appears the bullies are basically given lisense to do whatever they want. We have tried everything to encourage a better response among administration, but it appears the students that suffer the assaults are left feeling they do not matter and are on their own. A huge problem at this school! This could be easily addressed and such a difference made if motivated individuals were in place who really cared. Be very aware before you place your child here. If your child is popular though, they will be treated like royalty.
- Posted by Parent - Concerned
Generally a good place. Some subpar teachers and a few bullies, but generally good.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - me
I think this is an amazing school! Many of the teachers and staff are nice and appreciative.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Tam student
This school has as overwhelming issue with bullying. The staff doesn very little to rectify and issue strong actions agenst kids who bullying.
- Posted by Parent - cmont