Titus Elementary School
- Titus Elementary School's student population of 630 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||630 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Titus Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#418 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Bucks SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warrington Central Bucks High School-south Grades: 10-12 | 1800 students
1100 Folly Road
Warrington, PA 18976
(267)893-3000 1.9 10-12 1800
- Warrington Mill Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 832 students
638 Bellflower Boulevard
Warrington, PA 18976
(267)893-3600 2.3 K-6 832
- Jamison Jamison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 539 students
2090 Land Rd
Jamison, PA 18929
(267)893-3500 2.5 K-6 539
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.