Winfield Elementary School
- Winfield Elementary School's student population of 491 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winfield Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1085 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynn Oak Scotts Branch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 601 students
8220 Tawnmoore Rd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-0761 0.9 K-5 601
- Randallstown Church Lane Elementary Technology Grades: PK-5 | 429 students
3820 Fernside Rd
Randallstown, MD 21133
(410) 887-0717 1.1 PK-5 429
- Gwynn Oak Hebbville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
3335 Washington Ave
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-0708 1.5 PK-5 466
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.