Wingate Elementary School
- Wingate Elementary School's student population of 532 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wingate Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Church Rock Church Rock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 386 students
43 Challenger Rd
Church Rock, NM 87311
(505)721-1051 5.5 PK-5 386
- Gallup Bread Springs Day School Grades: K-3 | 117 students
P.o. Box 1117
Gallup, NM 87305
(505)778-5665 9.3 K-3 117
- Gallup Six Directions Indigenous School Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
203 E Pine Ave
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)863-1900 11.3 6-12 49
- Las Cruces New America School - Las Cruces Grades: 9-12 | 314 students
207 S Main St
Las Cruces, NM 88001
(575)527-9085 11.8 9-12 314
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.