Bread Springs Day School
- Bread Springs Day School's student population of 117 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bread Springs Day School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wingate Wingate Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 532 students
12 Painted Horse Trail
Fort Wingate, NM 87316
(505)488-6300 9.3 K-8 532
- Gallup Six Directions Indigenous School Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
203 E Pine Ave
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)863-1900 10.1 6-12 49
- Las Cruces New America School - Las Cruces Grades: 9-12 | 314 students
207 S Main St
Las Cruces, NM 88001
(575)527-9085 10.6 9-12 314
- Gallup Uplift Community School Grades: K-8 | 189 students
406 Hwy 564
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)863-4333 11.2 K-8 189
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.