- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 269 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 40%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Allendale?
269 students attend Allendale.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
60% of Allendale students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Allendale?
Allendale has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Allendale offer ?
Allendale offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Allendale part of?
Allendale is part of Pittsfield School District.
Review Allendale. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities