Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 414 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Egremont ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Egremont's ranking?
Egremont ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for: Most improved public schools (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Egremont?
414 students attend Egremont.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
61% of Egremont students are White, 19% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Black, 9% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Egremont?
Egremont has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Egremont offer ?
Egremont offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Egremont part of?
Egremont is part of Pittsfield School District.
Review Egremont. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities