Ann Antolini School
- Ann Antolini School's student population of 260 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ann Antolini School is ranked within the top 50% of all 956 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#438 out of 956 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Hartford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Hartford Bakerville Consolidated School Grades: K-2 | 112 students
51 Cedar Ln.
New Hartford, CT 06057
(860)482-0288 1.1 K-2 112
- Torrington Torrington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1042 students
200 Middle School Rd.
Torrington, CT 06790
(860)496-4050 3.2 6-8 1042
- Torrington Torringford School Grades: PK-5 | 537 students
800 Charles St.
Torrington, CT 06790
(860)489-2300 4.0 PK-5 537
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.