Ansted Middle School
- Ansted Middle School's student population of 267 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ansted Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ansted Ansted Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 245 students
27 School Street
Ansted, WV 25812
(304)658-5961 0.0 PK-5 245
- Fayetteville Fayetteville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 471 students
200 Wiseman Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840
(304)574-1011 5.7 PK-6 471
- Gauley Bridge Gauley Bridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 183 students
1 Walnut And Jackson Street
Gauley Bridge, WV 25085
(304)632-2661 5.7 PK-5 183
- Hico Midland Trail High School Grades: 9-12 | 331 students
Us Route 60
Hico, WV 25854
(304)658-5184 5.7 9-12 331
- Fayetteville Fayetteville High School Grades: 7-12 | 460 students
515 West Maple Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840
(304)574-0560 6.1 7-12 460
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.