Antioch Elementary School
- Antioch Elementary School's student population of 711 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Antioch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#44 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Mckee Road Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 514 students
4101 Mckee Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
(980)343-3970 2.1 K-5 514
- Waxhaw New Town Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 919 students
1100 Waxhaw-indian Tr. Rd.
Waxhaw, NC 28173
(704)290-1525 2.5 PK-5 919
- Indian Trail Indian Trail Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 610 students
200 Education Rd
Indian Trail, NC 28079
(704)296-3095 3.0 PK-5 610
- Matthews Weddington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1012 students
5903 Deal Road
Matthews, NC 28104
(704)814-9772 3.0 6-8 1012
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.