Aristotle Preparatory Academy
- Aristotle Preparatory Academy's student population of 180 students has grown by 68% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aristotle Preparatory Academy is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Aristotle Preparatory Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Cabarrus Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 1122 students
355 Poplar Crossing Drive Nw
Concord, NC 28027
(704)789-2500 0.0 K-8 1122
- Raleigh Central Wake Charter High School
301 N. Wilmington Street
Raleigh, NC 27699
(919)807-3491 0.0 n/a n/a
- Wilmington Douglass Academy Grades: K-4 | 132 students
507 N 6th Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
(910)763-1976 0.0 K-4 132
- Creedmoor Falls Lake Academy Grades: K-9 | 563 students
1701 East Lyon Station Road
Creedmoor, NC 27522
(919)964-9003 0.0 K-9 563
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.