Avon Lenox School
- Avon Lenox School's student population of 150 students has grown by 45% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 40% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
- Avon Lenox School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis White Station Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 675 students
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)416-8900 0.1 PK-5 675
- Memphis Berclair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
810 North Perkins Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)416-8800 0.9 PK-5 672
- Memphis Mcs Prep School - Northwest Grades: 8-12 | 244 students
1266 Poplar Av
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)416-4400 1.2 8-12 244
- Memphis Richland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 802 students
5440 Rich Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
(901)416-2148 1.3 PK-5 802
- Memphis White Station Middle School Grades: 5-9 | 1316 students
5465 Mason Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
(901)416-2184 1.3 5-9 1316
Great school that serves the special needs of your child. My son is graduating May 2019.#thumbsup.
- Posted by Parent - Rico Holt
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.