Beaufort Middle School
- Beaufort Middle School's student population of 494 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beaufort Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#511 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Beaufort 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaufort Islands Academy Grades: 6-12 | 52 students
2900 Mink Point Boulevard
Beaufort, SC 29902
(843)322-0733 1.5 6-12 52
- Beaufort Beaufort High School Grades: 9-12 | 1342 students
84 Sea Island Parkway
Beaufort, SC 29907
(843)322-2000 2.1 9-12 1342
- Beaufort Riverview Charter School Grades: K-8 | 608 students
81 Savannah Highway
Beaufort, SC 29906
(843)379-0133 2.1 K-8 608
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.