Blue Hills Regional Vocational Technical
Blue Hills Regional Vocational Technical places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Blue Hills Regional Vocational Technical's student population of 854 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 82 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||854 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||82 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Hills Regional Vocational Technical is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#142 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Hills Regional Vocational Technical School District|
Nearby Public Schools
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.