Bolton Center School
- Bolton Center School's student population of 533 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bolton Center School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#181 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bolton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Highland Park School Grades: K-5 | 272 students
397 Porter St.
Manchester, CT 06040
(860)647-3430 2.7 K-5 272
- Manchester Buckley School Grades: PK-6 | 375 students
250 Vernon St.
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)647-3302 2.8 PK-6 375
- Vernon Rockville Lake Street School Grades: PK-5 | 270 students
201 Lake St.
Vernon Rockville, CT 06066
(860)870-6085 2.8 PK-5 270
- Manchester Bowers School Grades: K-6 | 414 students
141 Princeton St.
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)647-3313 3.7 K-6 414
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.