Illing Middle School
- Illing Middle School's student population of 826 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 78 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||826 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Illing Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#806 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manchester School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Bowers School Grades: K-6 | 416 students
141 Princeton St.
Manchester, CT 06042
(860) 647-3313 0.2 K-6 416
- Manchester Great Path Academy At Mcc Grades: 9-12 | 320 students
60 Bidwell Street
Manchester, CT 06045
(860) 521-3700 0.8 9-12 320
- Manchester Buckley School Grades: PK-5 | 392 students
250 Vernon St.
Manchester, CT 06042
(860) 647-3302 1.2 PK-5 392
- Manchester Waddell School Grades: K-5 | 357 students
1151 Main Street
Manchester, CT 06040
(860) 647-3392 1.2 K-5 357
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.