Boothville-venice Elementary School
Boothville-venice Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Boothville-venice Elementary School's student population of 414 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Boothville-venice Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#114 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plaquemines Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Sulphur South Plaquemines Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 216 students
315 Civic Drive
Port Sulphur, LA 70083
(504)595-6415 20.0 PK-6 216
- Buras South Plaquemines High School Grades: 7-12 | 458 students
34121 Highway 23
Buras, LA 70041
(504)595-6435 20.0 7-12 458
- Belle Chasse Belle Chasse Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 776 students
13476 Highway 23
Belle Chasse, LA 70037
(504)656-2315 44.4 4-8 776
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.