Bruneau Elementary School
- Bruneau Elementary School's student population of 59 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bruneau Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#558 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bruneau-grand View Joint School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mountain Home Afb Stephensen Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 300 students
200 Gunfighter Avenue
Mountain Home Afb, ID 83648
(208)832-4651 12.3 PK-4 300
- Grand View Grand View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 89 students
205 First Street
Grand View, ID 83624
(208)834-2775 16.3 PK-5 89
- Mountain Home Mountain Home Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 595 students
1600 East 6th South Street
Mountain Home, ID 83647
(208)587-2590 18.0 7-8 595
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.