- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,061 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 65%
- Graduation Rate: 97% (Top 20% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 18% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bunnell High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Bunnell High School?
How many students attend Bunnell High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bunnell High School?
What grades does Bunnell High School offer ?
What school district is Bunnell High School part of?
Review Bunnell High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities