- Capital Preparatory Harbor School Inc.'s student population of 249 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Capital Preparatory Harbor School Inc. is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 968 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Capital Preparatory Harbor Sc School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Roosevelt School Grades: PK-8 | 623 students
680 Park Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)576-8032 0.5 PK-8 623
- Bridgeport Career And Craftsmanship Grades: 9-11 | 27 students
418 Kossuth St.
Bridgeport, CT 06610
(203)275-1087 0.7 9-11 27
- Bridgeport Achievement First Bridgeport Academy Grades: K-12 | 1016 students
655 Stillman St.
Bridgeport, CT 06608
(203)338-0593 0.8 K-12 1016
- Bridgeport Curiale School Grades: K-8 | 698 students
300 Laurel Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)576-8437 0.8 K-8 698
Nearby Homes for Sale
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.