Catherine M. Mcgee Middle School
Catherine M. Mcgee Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Catherine M. Mcgee Middle School's student population of 714 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||714 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Catherine M. Mcgee Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#400 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BERLIN SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berlin Emma Hart Willard School Grades: PK-5 | 482 students
1088 Norton Rd.
Berlin, CT 06037
(860)828-4151 0.3 PK-5 482
- Berlin Mary E. Griswold School Grades: K-5 | 491 students
133 Heather Ln.
Berlin, CT 06037
(860)828-6336 1.9 K-5 491
- East Berlin Richard D. Hubbard School Grades: K-5 | 213 students
139 Grove St.
East Berlin, CT 06023
(860)828-4119 2.1 K-5 213
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.