Central Elementary School
- Central Elementary School's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairbury Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairbury Jefferson Intermediate School Grades: 3-6 | 250 students
924 K Street
Fairbury, NE 68352
(402)729-5041 0.4 3-6 250
- Fairbury Fairbury Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 381 students
1501 9th St
Fairbury, NE 68352
(402)729-6116 0.5 7-12 381
- Diller Diller-odell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 140 students
315 Smith St
Diller, NE 68342
(402)793-5570 12.9 PK-6 140
- Daykin Meridian Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 112 students
72380 560th Ave
Daykin, NE 68338
(402)446-7265 14.8 PK-6 112
- Odell Diller-odell Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 131 students
506 Perry St
Odell, NE 68415
(402)766-4210 20.7 7-12 131
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.