Central Middle School
- Central Middle School's student population of 693 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#478 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ascension Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gonzales Central Primary School Grades: PK-5 | 815 students
41469 La Hwy 621
Gonzales, LA 70737
(225)391-7700 0.1 PK-5 815
- Prairieville Galvez Primary School Grades: PK-5 | 626 students
16093 Henderson Bayou Road
Prairieville, LA 70769
(225)391-6600 2.7 PK-5 626
This school is amazing. They do whatever it takes to prepare students for the future.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Olivia
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.