Chetopa Elementary School
Chetopa Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Chetopa Elementary School's student population of 82 students has declined by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chetopa Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#989 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chetopa-St. Paul School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bartlett Bartlett Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 138 students
201 W 2nd
Bartlett, KS 67332
(620)226-3414 6.9 K-8 138
- Oswego Oswego Neosho Hgts Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 181 students
Oswego, KS 67356
(620)795-4541 9.0 PK-6 181
- Oswego Oswego Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 148 students
1501 Tomahawk Trail
Oswego, KS 67356
(620)795-2125 9.5 7-12 148
- Welch Welch Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 154 students
707 S Curtis St
Welch, OK 74369
(918)788-3129 11.8 PK-5 154
- Commerce Alexander Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 505 students
601 6th St
Commerce, OK 74339
(918)675-4336 13.8 PK-5 505
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.