Clark Middle School
Clark Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Clark Middle School's student population of 965 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||965 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clark Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 466 schools in Alaska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anchorage School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Crossroads School Grades: 7-12 | 25 students
3350 Commercial Dr # 101
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907)742-2424 0.3 7-12 25
- Anchorage Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 346 students
4005 Mcphee Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99508
(907)742-3900 0.6 PK-6 346
- Anchorage Wonder Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 411 students
5101 E 4th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99508
(907)337-1569 0.8 PK-6 411
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.