Clinton Middle School
- Clinton Middle School's student population of 700 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clinton Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1348 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clinton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Clinton Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 706 students
100 Church Street
Clinton, MA 01510
(978)365-4230 0.9 PK-3 706
- Berlin Berlin Memorial Grades: PK-5 | 190 students
34 South Street
Berlin, MA 01503
(978)838-2417 3.0 PK-5 190
- Bolton Nashoba Regional Grades: 9-12 | 1011 students
12 Green Road
Bolton, MA 01740
(978)779-2257 4.0 9-12 1011
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.